Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Transitioning Into the Fall with Summer Brights and Stripes

As much as I love the summer, I can't avoid the inevitible coming of fall.  No matter how hard I try!  Even more so, the fall fashions that are slowly trickling into stores toward the middle and end of our summer.  One way to get more use from your summer wardrobe is to use some of your summer pieces to make the slow transition to fall with style and grace. 

As shown below, you can pair a summery striped top with one of your summer bright skirts and add in some fall-ish-ness with open toe booties and a blazer.  I mentioned earlier in a previous post that I just loved purple for fall and this purple blazer is gorgeous! But if you have a cute blazer in the closet in a dark color, go ahead and throw that one into the mix instead.  Check out the collage I put together below.  By integrating your summer clothes for longer, you'll be ready for fall without feeling like you missed out on summer!



Transitioning Into the Fall with Summer Brights and Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment