Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

On the Radar: Glamourous One Piece Swimwear

With the previous post I had put together some adorable two-piece swim looks, but don't think I forgot about you one-piece loving ladies out there!  It seems that for as long as I can remember, the two piece bathing suits have dominated summer swim looks.  But in recent years the one piece has been slowly making its way back into the spotlight.  It never quite went away I think, it just gave in to the popularity of the two piece.  Well, one piece lovers, it's your time to shine!  There are some seriously cute one piece looks out there now.  I'm actually dying to try on most of these myself.  So if you're looking to cover up more or just to try a new hip fun look, these are the suits for you!  I love the retro-glam of some of these suits which evoke that pin-up and bathing beauty look.  One  benefit of a one piece is that it can have a sexy low neckline and low back while still maintaining coverage that won't fall off in the surf!  That's something a two piece cannot do.  I'll award serious style points for that.

I cannot decide which is my favorite but would love to get at least one to try on the next time I get to lounge by a pool.  *Sigh*  If only I could find a pool nearby!



On the Radar: Glamourous One Piece Swimwear

Nanette Lepore sheer bathing suit
bergdorfgoodman.com

Norma Kamali bikini bathing suit
$450 - brownsfashion.com

H M beach swimwear
$15 - hm.com

Pistol Panties one piece swimsuit
$295 - austique.co.uk

ZEKI ruffled swimwear
$240 - harrods.com

Norma Kamali bikini bathing suit
$455 - net-a-porter.com

One piece halter bathing suit
calypsostbarth.com

Michael Kors bikini bathing suit
$215 - net-a-porter.com

Bikini bathing suit
topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment