Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wedding Style 2012


With wedding season in DC well into the swing of things I can't believe I haven't discussed bridal style!  I just love, love, loooooove wedding dresses!   I loved my own so much that I wanted to wear it to the grocery store or just anywhere to get a chance to wear it again!  It is such a shame we spend so much money on probably the most beautiful and extravagant dress we'll ever get to wear on the most important day of our lives and then, that's it! .... Finito! Sayonara! Adios! Fin! The End. Goodbye!

Well, I still get to live vicariously through the friends who are getting married.  ...And secretly plan my vow renewal... But that's not for years and years and years! *Sigh*

As much as you loved your dress, don't you wish you could wear another similarly extravagant dress again?  I guess Hollywood stars get to wear those kinds of dresses all the time so perhaps a wedding dress (and sometimes a marriage!  Ha!) isn't that big of a deal.

All kidding aside. I really found some gorgeous looks on Polyvore and I just had to share.  I hope you enjoy these! There is definitely a gown out there for anyone.  The problem is finding your one and only out of the bunch!   If you like what you see, click on the collage and get redirected to my Polyvore page where you can find the items in each.  Happy viewing.  




No comments:

Post a Comment