Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Great Outfits to Wear as a Wedding Guest

I have mentioned having a wedding to go to at the end of June which finally came up this past Saturday and boy was I finally ready and dressed to the nines!  Inspired by having to search for the past month for my own wedding guest look, I put together some outfits below that I love and think would be great wedding guest looks!  It makes a huge difference seeing it all put together.

The first look will soon be familiar, this coral colored concoction is the dress I wore to the wedding I went to this past weekend and I absolutely loved it!  I also included longer dress lengths as both guest options as well as bridesmaid ideas.

Hope you enjoy the slideshow!



UPDATE:  If you liked any of those, check out my winter wedding guest outfit ideas here!

No comments:

Post a Comment