Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peach-y Keen


I saw this contest on Polyvore to put together looks entirely comprised of peach tones and I had to try it.  Even though the contest had passed, I thought I would take a stab at it.  I found a lot of things in peach.  Including a peach lace coat and peach jeans!  Check out these looks below.  I love the ethereal look of that vintage slip dress, the pop of those jeans, the lovely bracelet, how the peach lace accentuates a classic coat and that mixed peach and tan purse.  Who knew there was so much in peach tones out there?



Peach in Moderation


Slip dress
$225 - etsy.com

Lace coat
$136 - topshop.com

Topshop low rise jeans
$80 - topshop.com

Miss Selfridge coral heels
$114 - missselfridge.com

Victoria Beckham shopping bag
$1,729 - mytheresa.com

Facets jewelry
£10 - debenhams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment