Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring Forward With a Hint of MInt

With temps still skirting the 30's in the DC area, I thought we needed an early spring break don't you think?

Check out my first spring preview look below.  I think pastels and black and white (especially in colorblocking) will be really hot trends coming this spring.  More on hot trends for spring coming up later this week!  I know people start talking about season trends months ahead of the season but I like to delay just a bit because if the weather isn't cooperating, I'm just not into moving ahead just yet!

I love mint green for the season and I hope you do too! Enjoy! 


Spring Forward With a Hint of MInt



Ankle strap shoes
modcloth.com




Mint green jewelry
baublebar.com


Versace logo sunglasses
couture.zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment