Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Beachy Keen

In honor of the first day of spring this past week--although it still feels like the middle of winter today--I put together a fabulous beach ready look for anyone going on spring break or to the beach this spring.

Actually, I'm dying for my favorite season, summer to come around again.  It's an old friend I miss every year when temperatures insist on staying put in the 30s and 40s.  So I hope this chic summery/spring-break outfit also brings you some be achy cheer!

Can I just say how much I love this one piece bathing suit?  It's not completely revealing (and I'm usually a two-piece gal myself) and has great coverage for anyone who wants it, but shows enough skin to be completely and breathtakingly sultry!  And who doesn't want to be a little bit sultry on the beach?  I also love mixing the stripes on the hat and flip flops with the cheetah print.  Since they're all in black, white and neutral tones they totally work!  Throwing in a pop of coral to punch the color up on the royal blue bathing suit is another great way to polish up your beach look.  Of course, this is more of a lounging in the shad type look but if you're going to play, swim and worship in the sun, don't forget to take off the accessories!

Looking forward to many warm months ahead!



Beachy Keen



John Lewis animal print swimwear
$33 - johnlewis.com


Roxy flip flops
buckle.com


Collar jewelry
modcloth.com


Helene Berman oversized hat
$140 - julesb.co.uk


Roberto Cavalli leopard print sunglasses
$365 - flannelsfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment