Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Coral and Turqouoise summer

I may have mentioned before that turquoise and coral are two of my favorite summer colors and when combined they are so fresh and inviting.  Add in some neutral accessories and you are ready for a perfect summer day!  I love the idea of adding in a wide brim floppy hat to protect your face from the sun and provide extra shading.  It also looks great with this outfit.  So chic!  I absolutely love those brown Michael Kors sunglasses.  They're so flattering on most skin tones but the brown is also more subtle than black.  My favorite pair of sunglasses were a pair of Michael Kors ones that I got for just $80 at Nordstrom.  While I love some of the other designer brands out there, I prefer a great style that flatters my face first, despite who made it.  I've even found great sunglasses at Target!  While I do know people who go for the name over the actual design, I'm a firm believer in finding the style that suits a person before looking at labels.  You can definitely score great shades that won't cost a fortune just for a name!  Also if you love that French Connection Dress you can also find a similar French Connection dress at Bloomingdales with the same wood blocking pattern, but without the little tie in front. 


Coral and Turqouoise summer


French Connection mini dress
£130 - johnlewis.com

Nine West strappy leather sandals
$70 - nordstrom.com

Mango zip bag
£43 - johnlewis.com

Jack Wills wide brim floppy hat
$80 - jackwills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment