Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Clothing Craving: The Sequin Pencil Skirt Revisited

I mentioned in an earlier post about how I am totally sweating the sequin pencil skirt, which I had first seen in the J. Crew catalog months ago.  Except that skirt was about $700!  Sheesh!  That's about the price of some of their wedding dresses!

Anyhoo, that was back in April and now it's almost July, and yes, I am still craving one of these skirts!  J. Crew has even put out a sequin color-blocked skirt at $695 and a sequin print skirt at $795.  Wholly moley! That's a lotta money!  Do they do the dishes as well?

Despite the ridiculously high price tag from that store where regular pencil skirts range around $160 and other fancy pencil skirts go for closer to $400 (both are still pricey but more like J. Crew prices), I still fell for these skirts!  I guess I'm just a hopeless clothing romantic...  "I just can't get them out of my head... La, La, La.  La-La, La-La, La!" (Kylie Minogue anyone?)

But luckily, I was able to find some great colorful, color blocked and printed sequin skirts.  Check out these finds from Polyvore below.  Okay I might have to give in soon and grab one of these fab skirts.  I am putting together a great outfit in my head as I'm typing this up!

Enjoy!

Clothing Craving: The Sequin Pencil Skirt Revisited


Elastic waist skirt
$50 - modcloth.com

Karen Kane pencil skirt
$108 - karenkane.com

Jane Norman short skirt
£15 - janenorman.co.uk

Mint Velvet sequin skirt
£149 - johnlewis.com

Pencil skirt
£195 - youngbritishdesigners.com

Pencil skirt
$50 - asos.com

J Crew pencil skirt
$795 - jcrew.com

J Crew pencil skirt
$695 - jcrew.com

No comments:

Post a Comment