Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Fun: Taupe and Turquoise




In honor of my upcoming babymoon next week I wanted to leave you with a summer beachy look that even us preggos can pull off and look chic.  I love adding in some jewelry (like those fun bracelets) with beachwear.  Just remember to take the jewelry off if you're seriously sunbathing or swimming but for walking around and lounging in the shade, adding some accessories (hat, sunglasses, bracelets or a necklace) is always a fun way to punch up your beach casual look.

 More to come... I promise I won't go so long without a post next time :)

Summer Fun: Taupe and Turquoise


Pink dress
$105 - elleshop.jp


T-strap shoes
gap.com



Ray Ban ray ban optical
$180 - sunglassesshop.com


Charlotte Russe straw fedora
charlotterusse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment