Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Date Night: Peplum, Lace, Stripes



How much do I love this outfit? Let me count the ways.

  1. The peplum
  2. The lace
  3. The fabulous green color
  4. The lace on the shoes
  5. The funky, cool and fitted black and white blazer. 
  6. The peacock earrings with the same shade of green and surrounding gold.
  7. The gold chains comprising the necklace.  
  8. The black and white, patent leather clutch! So fab!
  9. The fact that this outfit is a bit formal, a bit sexy, a bit funky and a bit cool without trying to hard.
 So far I counted nine ways. But the more I look, the more I find to love! *Sigh*  I cannot wait to be able to wear something similar like this on a night out.  I bought a funky black and white striped blazer last year from Modcloth and it's one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe, although I haven't figured out exactly how to "work it" yet.  This gives me a new idea!




Date Night: Peplum, Lace, Stripes


Lacy dress
$73 - liveclothing.com.au


Warehouse ponte jacket
$38 - warehouse.co.uk



Patent handbag
loriblu.com


Beaded bib necklace
simplysoles.com


No comments:

Post a Comment