Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Gorgeous Baltimore Wedding in August

So one of my best girlfriends got married this past August and I know I'm so late in posting some pics of the fabulous details of this wedding.  As one of several bridesmaids, I wore a long strapless dress in orange.  The theme colors were orange and Tiffany blue and the flower colors incorporated bright oranges, reds and pinks.  The combination looked really great together.

Without further adieu, I'll let you see for yourself some of the beautiful details!






The bride wore a gorgeous drop waist ball gown with a fully beaded and sparkling bodice, sweetheart neckline and tulle skirt that was swept up to the side and to the back.  It was a great balance to all that bling on top!  See that tiny bit of orange in the bottom right hand corner?  That's one of the bridesmaids' dresses showing while one of us is helping the bride hold up her skirt for outdoor pictures, in the Baltimore Waterfront area.






The bridal bouquet was full of beautiful reds, oranges and pinks and included a touch of green and some berries which I just loved!  Look at those colors! Wow.






The groom had a single orange calla lilly (one of my favorite flowers) boutonniere and blue patterned tie on a very summery grey suit.






I just love the sparkly hair accessories which included her "something blue" and adorable 1920's style pin curls!






Here's a closeup of my bridesmaid bouquet which made up of orange and pink lilies.






And here are the gerbera daisy centerpieces.






Last but not least are the flower girl baskets with red, pink, orange and yellow petals.  This was a really fun and really beautiful affair right on the waterfront in the Baltimore Inner Harbor.  I had a wonderful time and wish all the best for the bride and groom in their life together.


No comments:

Post a Comment