Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Brights



Yay!  Spring has finally sprung in DC!  Well, more like summer with the temps in the 80s and 90s this week. But I hope the warmer weather is here to stay. Finally!

To celebrate my springy mood, I put together a bright and cheery spring day to night look that might even be great for the office.  Think corals and turquoise.  My favorite warm weather color combination.

As you can see, the prices on some of these items are astronomical! I mean, more than I'm willing to make on a monthly car payment, astronomical.  If you got the money to blow, that's fabulous.  But for those of us still budgeting until we hit the jackpot, I've also found some cute affordable alternatives. The look is really for inspiration.  Mainly think: a cropped bright blazer, coral/orange dress, turquoise accessories and some great neutral, go-with-everything-springy wedges!

For the "save" look (as opposed to the "splurge" look below) here are some great, affordable pieces for the masses.  Check out this dress, jacket, (or this jacket) shoes and purse to start!  Enjoy!  


Spring Brights


Paule Ka draped dress
$840 - harveynichols.com


Alice olivia
aliceandolivia.com




Antique silver ring
shopbijou.com


Lucky brand jewelry
lordandtaylor.com



Lipsy heart sunglasses
$23 - lipsy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment