Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blue Vixen

It's April but it's still pretty chilly outside!  I cannot wait for the spring to be sprung around here!

Till then here's a great pick me up outfit to chase away winter blues. My favorite part is that the blue dress is versitile and totally affordable!  This shape can flatter a multitude of figures.  If you're game, go for it.  It's only $60 at Modcloth! Now, that's a great deal for something can can be dressed down with flats or sandals or dressed up with heels and some fun accessories!  The way I've put it together is a fun and flirty way to maximize the simple dress. 

If you see the spring lurking around anywhere, tell it I've been waiting for so long already!


Blue Vixen



J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Sequin enamel bracelet
charmandchain.com


Rock n rose
$63 - theiconic.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment